ant-user mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: <style> not working with ant 1.5beta1 and java sdk 1.4
Date Wed, 29 May 2002 11:38:14 GMT
On Wed, 29 May 2002, Cameron Shorter <cshorter@bigpond.net.au> wrote:

> I tried using trax as suggested (using JDK 1.3 and all the xalan
> 2.3.1 jars copied into $ANT_HOME), but got a different set of
> errors.

I think you've just triggered a know bug in Xalan-J 2.3.1.

I use Norman Walsh's stylesheets to transform docbook XML documents to
XHTML myself and I've found that the current nightly builds work (they
did not last week BTW) and that you can use 2.1.0.  2.2 will give you
a NullPointerException instead of the error you cite.

Stefan