ant-user mailing list archives

From "dhemeryy" <>
Subject Re: How to build a list of out of date files?
Date Thu, 09 May 2002 23:56:17 GMT
Hi Diane,

> > Is there a way to build a list of out of date files?
> Haven't tried it yet, but if I'm reading it right, the <depend>
> selector tag sounds like it'd do it:

> All the selector stuff is new to 1.5, so you'd need to pick up the
> beta.

I'm using the 1.5 beta, and I can't find anything about a <depend>
selector tag in the docs.  I found the <depend> task.  Is that what
you meant?  The <depend> task seems to deal only with classes, so it
doesn't do what I need.  If you meant something else, where might I
find it in the docs?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message