ant-user mailing list archives

From Holger Rauch <Holger.Ra...@heitec.de>
Subject RE: Preventing a JAR From Being Signed Twice
Date Tue, 14 May 2002 15:58:54 GMT
Hi!

First of all, thanks a lot for all replies!

On Tue, 14 May 2002 Michael_Luu@NAI.com wrote:

> the signjar task only compares the timestamp between the signed jar and the
> original jar.  if you don't specify the signedjar attribute then the

Thanks for pointing this out, but I would like to sign more than one JAR
at once (using a <fileset>). Seems to be possible. It was mentioned a few
days ago. Does the "signedjar" attrbute still work in such a case? Is this
attribute also available in Ant 1.4.1 or only in Ant 1.5?

TIA for any hints!

Greetings,

	Holger