ant-user mailing list archives

From Vikas.J...@mcmail.vanderbilt.edu
Subject Re: Ant 1.5Beta1 fine from Command Prompt but problem in Jbuilder
Date Mon, 20 May 2002 16:41:35 GMT

Thanks, its worked and future meassges will go to appropraite group.

                    Jesse

                    Stockall             To:     Ant Users List <ant-user@jakarta.apache.org>

                    <jesse@crypto        cc:

                    card.com>            Subject:     Re: Ant 1.5Beta1 fine from Command
Prompt but problem in
                                         Jbuilder

                    05/20/2002

                    11:36 AM

                    Please

                    respond to

                    "Ant Users

                    List"

On Mon, 2002-05-20 at 12:12, Vikas.Jain@mcmail.vanderbilt.edu wrote:

> antrunner.jar has both the files which are there in antrunnerlogger.jar,
> but i added it anyway, Restarted JBuilder and machine..didn't work.
> Same error.

Right my bad, I always put antrunner.jar in my $ANT_HOME/lib.

antrunnerlogger.jar goes in your $ANT_HOME/lib directory as per the
readme.html

Also this is covered in the AntRunner forums on SF
http://sourceforge.net/forum/forum.php?thread_id=678774&forum_id=56828

Please sent future problems with AntRunner in the appropriate place.

Jesse

--
 Jesse Stockall                                |         Tel: 1+
613.599.2441 ext. 243

 Suite 304, 300 March Rd.           |          email: jesse@cryptocard.com
 Ottawa, ON, Canada K2K 2E2         |          web: www.cryptocard.com