ant-user mailing list archives

From frankie.bolla...@be.andersen.com
Subject javadoc, package comments
Date Wed, 22 May 2002 07:50:11 GMT
Hey,

I tried to generate javadoc for a package.

I did this by just putting an extra html file: package.html in the
sourcepath (as described by javadoc help).

however, it did not wind up in the documentation.
Is this a bug ?

Frankie

Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message.  If
message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly
notify the sender by reply email. Please advise immediately if you or your
employer do not consent to Internet email for messages of this kind.
given nor endorsed by it.