ant-user mailing list archives

From "Juergen Damke" <DA...@de.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Ant 1.5 Beta - propertyfile problem
Date Mon, 06 May 2002 17:33:02 GMT

below is the output using Ant1.41:

lang.prop.count:
[propertyfile] Creating new property file:
/wpsbuild/bld41/05061802/language.properties
     [echo] language count=1, locale=cs.
[propertyfile] Updating property file:
/wpsbuild/bld41/05061802/language.properties

Juergen

To:    Ant Users List <ant-user@jakarta.apache.org>
cc:
Subject:    Re: Ant 1.5 Beta - propertyfile problem

It's a known regression in Ant1.5Beta1, waiting for me to find time to
deal with testcases before I put my (potential) fix through.

In the meantime, if you want me to send you my classfiles for
<propertyfile>, let me know (but with the qualification that it's as yet
untested beyond running a few various cases by hand.)

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)