ant-user mailing list archives

From "David Knox" <david.k...@iona.com>
Subject RE: date filtering tar
Date Fri, 10 May 2002 20:21:50 GMT
Sorry --

The <date> selector in the <tar> task won't work. For instance:

<tar longfile="gnu" destfile="${tar.file}">
	<tarfileset dir="." excludesfile="${excludes.file}">
		<date datetime="${last.build.date}" when="after"/>
	</tarfileset>
</tar>

Yields: "Tar$TarFileSet doesn't suppor the nested 'date' element"

Trying:
<tar longfile="gnu" destfile="${tar.file}">
	<fileset dir="." excludesfile="${excludes.file}">
		<date datetime="${last.build.date}" when="after"/>
	</fileset>
</tar>

Yields: "Tar does not support nested 'fileset' element"

I know what you're thinking..., I double checked to make sure I was using
1.5beta1

This needs to work. Can someone let me know how to get the source for 1.5?
I'll be glad to fix it up.

thanks,
--dk