ant-user mailing list archives

From "David Knox" <david.k...@iona.com>
Subject RE: date filtering tar
Date Sat, 11 May 2002 20:55:55 GMT
I took another tact and used the diff output in the selectors tar that was
refered to in another thread. I just followed the diff output, changed
source according to it, compiled, and it worked great. Relative to selectors
the code I've got now probably looks very much like the code in beta2. I
won't need to change my script when beta2 is released.

-dk