ant-user mailing list archives

From "Maciej Zawadzki" <...@urbancode.com>
Subject RE: Problems with deploying to Tomcat
Date Tue, 14 May 2002 15:03:10 GMT
Is there some reason why you are not including your lib jars directly in the
war file?  Normally, you do not need to create the webapps/cams/WEB-INF/lib
directory because you can put your lib jars right into the war file.  Take a
look at the documentation for the war task.

If you are not including your lib jars in the war file because of their
size, and they are stable (do not change often), then you can place them in
standard location on your machine and modify your system classpath (and/or
Tomcat classpath) to include them.

Hope this helps,

--Maciej