ant-user mailing list archives

From "Cristian Caprar" <ccap...@iquestint.com>
Subject file dependencies and sourcepath
Date Thu, 23 May 2002 07:03:14 GMT
Hi everybody.

In short: I have folders a and b, a contains a.java (no package), b contains
b.java (again no package). class a depends on class b. I try to compile the
module for a ( b is in another module). Even if I put b in the classpath of
javac task in and build.xml when compiling module for a, it complains that
it can't find the definition for b. If i compile b.java and the class is
there, then it works.

The interesting part is that trying to run javac directly from the command
line (to compile a.java) and placing b in the classpath argument works
perfectly.

Do you have any more ideas about the problem? Maybe I can get a solution.

Thanks and regards,
Cristian
iQuest (www.iquestint.com)