ant-user mailing list archives

From Paul Cody <>
Subject RE: Borland Jbuilder finally adds ant support (at a price)
Date Tue, 21 May 2002 00:53:21 GMT
Not trying to start a flamewar, but I cannot imagine _why_ people decide to
buy that [junk].  If I were to ever become the manager type, everyone in my
shop learns emacs or they hit the highway (or vi, provided they can keep
up).  The month or so of lost productivity would repay itself many times
over, and woororold would live in peace.

Imagine no IDE's, I wonder if you can,