ant-user mailing list archives

From Paul Cody <paul.c...@lucida.com>
Subject RE: ANT Not Working - WIN2000 - j2sdk1.4.0
Date Fri, 17 May 2002 04:53:33 GMT
Also remember that, if you make changes to environment variables through 'My
Computer', make sure to exit your command prompt window and start a new one;
the environment only gets loaded once at startup.

That's good advice below, by the way:  Issues with the windows %PATH%, along
with a host of other problems, can all be remedied by installing Linux.

Paul