ant-user mailing list archives

From Marc Luce <marc.l...@blackbird.net>
Subject RE: Logging: [javac] <- how can I switch that off?
Date Mon, 13 May 2002 11:20:34 GMT
What editor are you using?

-----Original Message-----
From: Dirk Brenckmann [mailto:Dirk.Brenckmann@gmx.de]
Sent: Sunday, May 12, 2002 1:24 PM
To: ant-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Logging: [javac] <- how can I switch that off?

Hi there,

I m newbie to this list, so sorry if this is a dumb question.

Ant does a nice job compiling my sources for me:

    [javac] D:\Workspace\brenck\others\[...]\Utilities.java:104: invalid
method declaration; return type required

Unfortunately I' can't configure my editor to ignore "[javac]",
therefor it tries to open the file [javac] D:\Workspace\...
which of course will fail

How can I configure the logger not to prefix javac error
messages?

Tanx, Dirk