ant-user mailing list archives

From "Frank Fabbrocino" <fr...@redswoosh.com>
Subject RE: Ant: The Definitive Guide (Orielly)
Date Wed, 29 May 2002 17:52:51 GMT
I agree that code samples should be small and straight to the point.
What kills me is books that present not only large amounts of code to
illustrate a small concept, but wrap it all in GUI code just so that the
end user can push a button and read what happens in a text widget. I
won't mention the book title, but one book did just this to illustrate
the factory pattern...

Later,
Frank