ant-user mailing list archives

From "Bob Hays, Computer Geek" <electric...@telocity.com>
Subject RE: ant not deleting directories
Date Wed, 08 May 2002 11:40:10 GMT
You might try setting the attribute includeEmptyDirs to true on the delete
task.

Have fun! - Bob

--
Bob Hays                           "Discipline is never an end in
135 S. LaSalle                      itself, only a means to an end."
MS 3010                            -- King Crimson
Chicago, IL  60602                 "Whoever flees history will be
(312) 904-4668 (V)                  pursued by history."
(312) 904-0322 (F)                 -- Janusz Korczak
electricbob@telocity.com           "Faster! Faster! Until the thrill
http://alephnaught.net              of speed overcomes the fear of
                                    death."
"Nothing great was ever achieved   -- Hunter S. Thompson
 without enthusiasm."              "Security is very frequently the
-- Ralph Waldo Emerson              commencement of calamity."
"A common mistake that people       -- Paterculus
 make when trying to design        "Problems cannot be solved at the
 something foolproof is to          same level of awareness that
 underestimate the ingenuity        created them."
 of complete fools."               -- Albert Einstein
-- Douglas Adams                   "People will work for money, but
                                    they'll give a piece of their
                                    lives for meaning."
                                   -- Schwab's Dawn Lapore
                                   "Creativity is allowing oneself to