ant-user mailing list archives

From Scott Ellsworth <sc...@alodar.com>
Subject Re: Driver Attribute of SQL Task should not be required
Date Fri, 31 May 2002 20:41:24 GMT

On Friday, May 31, 2002, at 01:08  PM, Steve Loughran wrote:

> [...]

Right - I was unclear.  Perhaps I should have said it as "The benefit of
having it be a standard property supplied to the attribute, rather than
a magic property which cannot be easily altered by the user, is that one
can then set that property by a variety of ways, including reading from
the environment.

Scott