ant-user mailing list archives

From Scott Ellsworth <sc...@alodar.com>
Subject Re: Hi, all. How do I protect myself from System.exit?
Date Wed, 29 May 2002 05:27:14 GMT

On Tuesday, May 28, 2002, at 08:02  PM, Erik Hatcher wrote:

> A good way to do it is to re-use the <java> task internally, and set
> the fork mode on it.

Neat!  I intend to scarf this code pretty much verbatim.

>         javaTask.setClasspath(classpath);

Is there any way to pull the classpath from the current task?  The ANT
task and the Java class I need to call are in the same jar, so the
taskdef target, by def, has the proper jar already.

Thus, it would be most cool if it could be gotten without the user
having to define it again.

Scott