ant-user mailing list archives

From Michael_...@NAI.com
Subject RE: URGENT - PVCS task - help required
Date Wed, 08 May 2002 17:44:41 GMT
i'm not familiar with PVCS, but i've used a version control system that
requires an entry in the registry for windows and environment variable
settings in *nix that specifies the user name and password.  this is
probably the case with PVCS.  you will have to look into the configuration
guide to find out how to do this.

mike

-----Original Message-----
From: Kolhe, Abhinav (Cognizant) [mailto:KAbhinav@pun.cognizant.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 08, 2002 12:42 AM
To: 'ant-user@jakarta.apache.org'
Subject: URGENT - PVCS task - help required

 Hi,

 I am getting the following error when I try to run the pvcs task using ANT.

 12:29:39 May.08.02 [Error]
You cannot access this project because your login account, , is invalid.
Please try to login again or contact your PVCS administrator for further
assistance.

 I donot know how to supply the username and password ?

 - Abhinav