ant-user mailing list archives

From Michael_...@NAI.com
Subject RE: Some Help
Date Fri, 03 May 2002 23:39:04 GMT
it seems that your basedir is set to E:\sfarshi\CVSDIR\project and not
D:\project.

-----Original Message-----
From: Siamack Farshi [mailto:sfarshi@724.com]
Sent: Friday, May 03, 2002 12:13 PM
To: 'Ant Users List'
Subject: Some Help

 I seem to have a problem running javadoc task, I was hoping
if anyone can be kind enough to point me where I am mistaken.

I have a directory structure as follows (my build.xml resides at
D\project):

D:\
|_project (my build.xml is here)
	|_proj1
		|_ src
			|_ com
				|_xxx
					|_zzz	(java files are here)
	|_proj2
		|_ src
			|_ com
				|_xxx
					|_yyy	(java files are here)
	|_proj3
		|_ src
			|_ com
				|_xxx
					|_mmm	(java files are here)

I have defined the following:

	<path id="project.sourcepath">
		<pathelement location="${basedir}/proj1/src"/>
		<pathelement location="${basedir}/proj2/src"/>
		<pathelement location="${basedir}/proj3/src"/>
	</path>

	<target name="mkdoc" depends="init,cleandoc,prepare">
		<javadoc packagenames="com.xxx.zzz.*,
						com.xxx.yyy.*,
						com.xxx.mmm.*"

			sourcepathref="project.sourcepath"
			classpathref="project.classpath"
			excludepackagenames="com.xxx.zzz.test.*,
						com.xxx.yyy.test.*,
						com.xxx.mmm.test.*"
			defaultexcludes="yes"
			destdir="${docsdir}" />
	</target>

When I run mkdoc target, I get the following errors:

  [javadoc] javadoc: No package, class, or source file found named
E:\sfarshi\CVSDIR\project
proj1\src.
  (the same error for proj2 and proj3) and

   [javadoc] 2 errors
 [javadoc] javadoc: No package, class, or source file found named
com.xxx.zzz.
	(the same error for com.xxx.yyy and com.xxx.zzz)

I would greatly appreciate your replies in advance,
regards,