ant-user mailing list archives

From Scott Ellsworth <sc...@alodar.com>
Subject How do I keep a zipgroupfileset from grabbing everything in a directory?
Date Fri, 31 May 2002 00:45:28 GMT
Hi, all.

If I have the following as part of my jar target:

  <zipgroupfileset dir="libraries" includes=""/>

it grabs everything in the directory.

I would have thought that supplying an empty includes would have
prevented that from happening.

So, is this a bug, or is it a feature?  If it is a feature, is there any
way to tell it to not grab everything if the includes for a
zipgroupfileset is blank, even if the directory exists?

Here is the real target.  Some builds will not have anything from the
libraries directory, others will not have anything from products, and so
for most builds at least one of "jar.extra.zip",
"jar.extra.product.zip", or "jar.extra.library.zip" will be blank - set
to "".

   <target name="jar-no-manifest" >
     <mkdir dir="${jar.dist}"/>
     <jar
       jarfile="out.jar"
       <fileset dir="." includes="${jar.extra.files}"/>
       <zipgroupfileset dir="." includes="${jar.extra.zip}"/>
       <zipgroupfileset dir="products"
includes="${jar.extra.product.zip}"/>
       <zipgroupfileset dir="libraries"
includes="${jar.extra.library.zip}"/>