ant-user mailing list archives

From John Lindwall <JLindw...@Xifin.com>
Subject 2 Questions: JunitReport & Fileset
Date Thu, 30 May 2002 20:18:40 GMT
Ant 1.4.1

1. Using JUnitReport can I customize the output at all?  I want the date/time of the test
execution to appear on the main page.

2. Our junit unit tests live in a parallel source tree and are all prefixed with the string
"Test".  For example "TestStartTime.java".  Some of the unit tests make use of inner classes.
 I'm trying to construct a junit task definition that will execute the main class as a unit
test but not the inner classes.  Here's what I'm using now, and it results in junit attempting
to run the inner classes like "Test$Trials.class":

    <junit>
      <formatter type="xml" />
      <batchtest fork="yes" todir="test-results">
        <fileset dir="${testDst}">
          <include name="**/Test*.class" />
        </fileset>
      </batchtest>
      <classpath refid="test.class.path"/>
    </junit>

I tried adding <exclude name="**/*\$*.class"/> but that was no good either.

Thanks!