ant-user mailing list archives

From "Sayatovic, Brian" <Brian.Sayato...@divine.com>
Subject RE: Jar task adding file twice
Date Thu, 23 May 2002 20:38:25 GMT
Never mind -- it was an honest, though stupid, mistake (I had the file ALSO existing in the
${build.classes.dir!})

Regards,
Brian.

-----Original Message-----
From: Sayatovic, Brian
Sent: Thursday, May 23, 2002 4:34 PM
To: Ant Users List (E-mail)
Subject: Jar task adding file twice

With the help of the responses to my alst question, I'm now reading my wildcarded properties
file.  But now I've hit another problem.  I now want to include this properties file, along
with the built classes, in my jar.  Here's my snippety:

	<jar jarfile="${lib.dir}/${project.name}.jar" update="true">
		<fileset dir="${build.classes.dir}" includes="**/*"/>
		<fileset dir="${build.dir}" includes="*.version"/>
	</jar>

However, looking in my jar after this operation, the *.version property exists twice (with
the same path)!  How can this be?

Regards,
Brian.