ant-user mailing list archives

From Dominique Devienne <DDevie...@lgc.com>
Subject RE: 2 Questions: JunitReport & Fileset
Date Thu, 30 May 2002 20:21:47 GMT
Did you try <exclude name="**/*$$*.class" /> ?

We use the **/*Test.class pattern, so inner classes not ending in Test are
left alone ;-) --DD

-----Original Message-----
From: John Lindwall [mailto:JLindwall@Xifin.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 30, 2002 3:19 PM
To: 'Ant Users List'
Subject: 2 Questions: JunitReport & Fileset

Ant 1.4.1

1. Using JUnitReport can I customize the output at all?  I want the
date/time of the test execution to appear on the main page.

2. Our junit unit tests live in a parallel source tree and are all prefixed
with the string "Test".  For example "TestStartTime.java".  Some of the unit
tests make use of inner classes.  I'm trying to construct a junit task
definition that will execute the main class as a unit test but not the inner
classes.  Here's what I'm using now, and it results in junit attempting to
run the inner classes like "Test$Trials.class":

    <junit>
      <formatter type="xml" />
      <batchtest fork="yes" todir="test-results">
        <fileset dir="${testDst}">
          <include name="**/Test*.class" />
        </fileset>
      </batchtest>
      <classpath refid="test.class.path"/>
    </junit>

I tried adding <exclude name="**/*\$*.class"/> but that was no good either.

Thanks!