ant-user mailing list archives

From Dominique Devienne <DDevie...@lgc.com>
Subject RE: Moving from ant 1.4 to ant 1.5
Date Fri, 24 May 2002 21:49:56 GMT
Unlikely you can use 1.5 tasks in 1.4 Viraj... --DD

-----Original Message-----
From: Viraj Purang [mailto:vpurang@bea.com]
Sent: Friday, May 24, 2002 4:39 PM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: Moving from ant 1.4 to ant 1.5

Hi,
   I am planning to "borrow" certain tasks like <waitfor> from 1.5 to 1.4, I
do see that the structure of jar files has changed, jaxp has been replaced
by 2 jar files called Xerces....jar and crimson has been taken away.

What changes does that require for me to do ?Would just copying the
classfiles suffice or is there more to it.

do I have to get additional classes from the xerces(...).jar file(s) also ?

Regards,
Viraj Purang