ant-user mailing list archives

From Dominique Devienne <DDevie...@lgc.com>
Subject RE: Undeliverable
Date Mon, 13 May 2002 18:45:49 GMT
Yeah, that's why I didn't write anything about it the first times, but I've
been getting these mails for a few days already, so I decided to raise the
issue. Will get another one of them because of this post... --DD

-----Original Message-----
From: Diane Holt [mailto:holtdl@yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday, May 13, 2002 1:40 PM
To: ant-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Re: Undeliverable

--- Dominique Devienne <DDevienne@lgc.com> wrote:
> Is it just me, or does everyone that posts a message gets a mail back
> saying an address is incorrect (as shown below).

It's not just you. And it's not that the address is wrong -- it's that the
user's mailbox is full, which presents a Catch-22, since you can't send
mail to them letting them know their mailbox is full.

As to removing them from ant-user -- I'm not sure what the policy is for
this sort of thing, but I could check.

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)