ant-user mailing list archives

From Alan Moore <alan_mo...@gmx.net>
Subject Re[2]: Java Development with Ant (was Re: Ant: The Definitive Guide (Orielly))
Date Wed, 29 May 2002 20:07:16 GMT
Chris Bailey wrote:

CB> Ok, here's a fun sidenote.  Amazon has two recommendations
CB> for the O'Reilly book OVER "Java Development with Ant" -
CB> which isn't even published yet!  Now, how can that be?!

Yeah, and there are also two recommendations for "Java
Development with Ant" instead of the O'Reilly book.
Isn't that helpful?

Still, I suppose it's better than 16 instead-of's for
book seven of the latest 20-volume apocalypse fantasy
and 12 in-addition's for Joe Blow's first sex-grime-
violence-politics-incest-kitchen-sink novel.

--Alan