ant-user mailing list archives

From "Brown, Michael" <Michael_Br...@jdedwards.com>
Subject RE: XSLT issue with sending a parameter through javascript....
Date Fri, 31 May 2002 23:09:36 GMT
I did add some code to the XSLTProcess.java also and see that I am going
through the code to set the parameters.  That seems to call the
XalanLiaison.java, the addParam method.  I haven't had a chance to run this
against the logging I inserted, but I will try your suggestion.  If I
understand you right, I should not do a setProcessor("xalan") and it will
fall through to use  a default translator?  I will try this and wait for any
feedback you may have if this is not a correct assumption.  That does n't
seem to explain a difference in the way the [style] task performs as apposed
to the javascript because I am specifying the xalan processor in the task.
Maybe I am not clear about what is occurring when the processor is set.

Thanks for the feedback Diane.... I will let you know what I find out.

Mike B.
-----Original Message-----
From: Diane Holt [mailto:holtdl@yahoo.com]
Sent: Friday, May 31, 2002 4:42 PM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: RE: XSLT issue with sending a parameter through javascript....

I couldn't get your log debug statements to work, for the ones referencing
params, so I just added a println to XSLTProcess.java, and I do see the
parameters:

doit:
    [style] Processing C:\TEMP\albums.xml to C:\TEMP\albums.txt
    [style] Loading stylesheet C:\TEMP\concat.xsl
    [style] Param = genre  Expression = earbleeder

But I did have to change one thing -- I can't have the processor specified
as xalan, because if I do, I bump up against that XSLTProcessorFactory
class not being found (which, if I remember right from when I bumped up
against it before, is from an older Xalan, which I don't know where to
find to download). On the other hand, maybe that's actually the critical
change -- have you tried it without specifying that?

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)