ant-user mailing list archives

From "Brown, Michael" <Michael_Br...@jdedwards.com>
Subject XSLT issue with sending a parameter through javascript....
Date Fri, 31 May 2002 16:46:53 GMT
Hello all,

Has anyone experienced an issue with sending a parameter to the XSLT
processor through JavaScript?  I can use the style task to execute the same
thing and have no problem.  When I transfer the code into JS then it doesn't
send the parameter.  Any ideas????  If someone has an idea, great, or I can
post the code to help determine the problem.  My analysis of the XSLTProcess
class tells me that this should be working.  I am really looking for some
ideas now.  By the way I am using 1.4.1 for now.  I did also look at the
1.5.beta1 code and it doesn't appear to function any differently.

Thanks,
Mike Brown