ant-user mailing list archives

From "Brown, Michael" <Michael_Br...@jdedwards.com>
Subject Help with exec task.....
Date Wed, 08 May 2002 15:09:06 GMT
I am seeing this error when running an exec command.  Is there a reason that
the way this Command string is having the slashes and dots replaced with the
characters in the erroring text below?

The way it should look:
     [exec] Command is > CPYFRMSTRF FROMSTMF('/trich/spf/pdfsrvpgm.savf')
TOMBR('/qsys.lib/soltemp lib/pdfsrvpgm.file') MBROPT(*REPLACE)

This is the error and the way ant is seeing it:
     [exec] Command is > CPYFRMSTRF FROMSTMF('.trich.spf.pdfsrvpgm savf')
TOMBR('.qsys lib.soltemp lib.pdfsrvpgm file') MBROPT(*REPLACE)  <

When we invoke the script directly from the iSeries QSH then things work
fine.

Any advise would be greatly appriciated....

Michael S. Brown
Programmer/Analyst
J.D. Edwards & Company
One Technology Way