ant-user mailing list archives

From Ian McFarland <...@neo.com>
Subject Announce: new build of osxize ant task and utility
Date Mon, 13 May 2002 20:24:39 GMT
This utility is designed to generate double-clickable Macintosh OS X
applications from Java application JAR files. This works both from
within ant, and from the command line, whether development is performed
on an Apple Macintosh or not.

New in this build:

This build fixes a bug when multiple jars were specified, which caused
the application not to run. Specifically, I erroneously assumed that
MRJApp.properties was a standard Java properties file. The Mac Runtime
for Java doesn't like escaped ':' characters in the classpath property.
(Apple folks: Shouldn't my assumption be true? See bug filed.)

Find ant task here:
http://www.neo.com/projects/osxize/osxize.html