ant-user mailing list archives

From Sujan Digumarti <>
Subject RE: ant not deleting directories
Date Wed, 08 May 2002 08:05:45 GMT
Are you sure you are calling the target
Check the default attribute in your project tag of the buildxml

-----Original Message-----
From: Nilesh Parmar []
Sent: Wednesday, May 08, 2002 12:52 PM
To: antmailinglist
Subject: ant not deleting directories

 I'm writing an ant script to compile a set of Java classes and package them
jars, wars, and ears. When i try to delete a directory and create it again,
it doesn't seem to do it. I get no errors. It just compiles the java
programs and places them into the destination, it doesn't go any further:
Any ideas??

This works:

 <target name="compile">
    <javac destdir="${}/classes" classpath="${myEnv.CLASSPATH}"
       <src path="${}/src"/>

The following doesn't work, and i don't get any errors :(

<target name="ejb-counter" depends="compile">
     <delete dir="${}/builds/META-INF"/>
     <mkdir dir="${}/builds/META-INF"/>

Peer Information India Pvt Ltd, Mumbai, India

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>