ant-user mailing list archives

From Sujan Digumarti <Sujan.Diguma...@india.techspan.com>
Subject RE: ant not deleting directories
Date Wed, 08 May 2002 08:05:45 GMT
Are you sure you are calling the target
"ejb-counter"
Check the default attribute in your project tag of the buildxml

Rgds,
Sujan
-----Original Message-----
From: Nilesh Parmar [mailto:nileshp@wrox.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 08, 2002 12:52 PM
To: antmailinglist
Subject: ant not deleting directories

Hi,
 I'm writing an ant script to compile a set of Java classes and package them
jars, wars, and ears. When i try to delete a directory and create it again,
it doesn't seem to do it. I get no errors. It just compiles the java
programs and places them into the destination, it doesn't go any further:
Any ideas??

This works:

 <target name="compile">
    <javac destdir="${wrox.app.dir}/classes" classpath="${myEnv.CLASSPATH}"
debug="on">
       <src path="${wrox.app.dir}/src"/>
    </javac>
  </target>

The following doesn't work, and i don't get any errors :(

<target name="ejb-counter" depends="compile">
     <delete dir="${wrox.app.dir}/builds/META-INF"/>
     <mkdir dir="${wrox.app.dir}/builds/META-INF"/>

</target>