ant-user mailing list archives

From Scott Ellsworth <sc...@alodar.com>
Subject Re: What is wrong with this condition?
Date Tue, 14 May 2002 20:15:59 GMT

On Monday, May 13, 2002, at 01:16  PM, Dominique Devienne wrote:

> Haven't used the beta, but a wild guess would be to use
> 	<isset property="p" />
>
> instead of
>
> 	<isset property="${p}" />
>
> Dereferencing a property in a test for the existence of the property
> is a
> stretch ;-) --DD

Got it in one!

Thanks, Dominique, Diane.

The new "unless" behavior on the fail task is really cool.  Made things
a lot shorter and clearer.

The only place I have duplicated functionality left now is in my jar
task, where I need to have a manifest block if I need a mainclass
declaration, but not if there is not.

The <manifest> element of the jar task taking the if and unless
attributes would do that for me.

Scott