ant-user mailing list archives

From <Andrew.Beac...@nokia.com>
Subject RE: MimeMail-task question
Date Tue, 28 May 2002 13:50:32 GMT
Peter,

> I'm not totally sure but it seems that this odd behavior can
> be avoided
> if I put in a <sleep> before sending the mail.

I too had problems with the mimemail and not showing the html output as
part of the message.  I would examine the message body that Outlook
received and it looked as if the html was chopped.

I mainly noticed this when the number of tests (and therefore the size
of the file) started to increase.

I decided to edit the xsl to remove the property popups (don't work in
Outlook anyway!) and that dramatically reduces the file size and now I
don't have a problem.

If I need the properties I can still examine the attached xml.

Not sure if this is the same issue, but maybe some food for thought.

If you need anymore help, please mail me!

Andy.

--
Andrew Beacock
Principal Software Engineer/Project Lead