ant-user mailing list archives

From Les Hughes <leslie.hug...@rubus.com>
Subject RE: problems with p4 task
Date Thu, 30 May 2002 11:33:40 GMT

Interesting. Since I only ever have a single view per project
(//depot/myproject/...) and I dpont rename files when I sync them, I haven't
had this bug.

Can you send an extract of your build.xml with the offending p4 task and the
output (run with -debug or -verbose)? I have a feeling it's an issue around
execP4Command although this simply appends P4View to the end of the
commandline so *should* work :-)

Bye,

Les