ant-user mailing list archives

From Les Hughes <leslie.hug...@rubus.com>
Subject RE: VAJ Projects
Date Mon, 13 May 2002 18:50:24 GMT
Hi,

It is possible, except that the code I have is closed source, licenesed from
IBM and my clients property. Otherwise I'd send you a copy ;-)

You need to write two things. A "server" that executes within VAJ and an Ant
Task that connects and invokes the export functionality. The Server is the
hard bit - you need to be familiar with the Tool API, something I cant help
with due to said reasons. The client Ant task is the easy bit.

Mind you, having said that, we've found that the Remote Tool API access in
VAJ 3.5 is less than reliable and I still spend 10mins each day manually
exporting my EJB groups into a jarfile :-(

Bye,

Les