ant-user mailing list archives

From Shaun Kalley <shaun_kal...@telus.net>
Subject Re: New to Ant and having trouble with my first script
Date Sun, 26 May 2002 20:31:25 GMT
Thanks for replying so quickly.  I found the problem to be an older version
of Ant (1.4) residing in the ext directory of my JDK, one which does not
support the source options for javac.  I've now successfully executed my
script! :-)  Also, the source option is available in Ant 1.4.1 as the
documentation I read was part of the download rather than that posted on
the Ant site.

Thanks,
Shaun