ant-user mailing list archives

From Conor MacNeill <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>
Subject Re: unregistering from this mailing list
Date Tue, 28 May 2002 11:45:36 GMT
Niall.McGrath@boimail.com wrote:

> Folks,
> I have tried on numerous occasions to do the above, however wonderful this
> list is !!
> I have gone to the website and done alll the unregistering stuff but alas
> to no effect.
> Can anyone help...?
> Regards,
> NIall

Niall,

To unsubscribe take the following action

1. Make sure you are unsubscribing from the right list. Some people are
subscribed to the digest version of the list and need to unsubscribe from
that list.

2. If, when you attempt to unsubscribe, you get a response saying that you
are not on the list, the chances are that you are subscribed with a
different address. This can either be because you have changed your email
address or there are Reply-To headers with a different address, etc, etc.
You should look at the mail headers from the next message you receive from
the list. It should contain a Return-Path header, something like

Now attempt to unsubscribe with

(using your address of course)

3. If all else fails contact ant-user-owner@jakarta.apache.org. That's me at
the moment and I will try to help you. Don't annoy the many other
subscribers with these emails.

Also "Doesn't work" is not sufficient information to help you. Tell me what
you tried, what responses you received, etc.

Conor