ant-user mailing list archives

From Levente Farkas <lfar...@mindmaker.hu>
Subject why rmic task doesn't support selector?
Date Mon, 27 May 2002 18:04:59 GMT
hi,
I reasd in the rmic's task description:
"This task forms an implicit FileSet and supports all attributes of
<fileset>..."
but it seems to me it doesn't true. at least rmic doesn't support nested
selector. I'd like to write a selector form rmic to compile all of my
class which is not an interface and implements Remote. but after I wrote the
selector it seems rmic doesn't support nested selector.
anyway it'd be a VERY useful attribute to select just these kind of files!!!
thanks in advance.