ant-user mailing list archives

From Levente Farkas <lfar...@mindmaker.hu>
Subject conditional target
Date Sat, 25 May 2002 17:19:59 GMT
hi,
is it possible to write a conditional target in ant?
what I'd like to do to create ONE compile task, but I'd like to use the same
task for debug and optimized compilation too. eg: now I have this
-------------------------------
<target name="compile" depends="init" description="compile all sources">
	<javac srcdir="${src}" destdir="${build}" failonerror="false"
		debug="off" optimize="on"
		deprecation="on">
		<classpath refid="project.classpath"/>
	</javac>
	<rmic base="${build}" includes="**/*Impl.class,**/ComponentBase.class"
			stubversion="1.2" verify="yes"
			debug="off">
			<classpath refid="project.classpath"/>
	</rmic>
</target>
it'd be useful if I can switch with a command line argument to turn on debug
info and trun off optimization. is it possible somehow?
thanks in advance.