ant-user mailing list archives

From Mike Murray <mmur...@ptc.com>
Subject Re: Fileset with comma separated value in dir.
Date Thu, 23 May 2002 21:33:42 GMT
The goal, at least in my case, would be to parameterize the list of
directories, so that the build file could be generically used by a number of
modules, each defining their own set of packages.  As I (an Ant newcomer) see
it, the alternative is to generate module specific build files from a
template, each containing their own list of <fileset>s.

Mike