ant-user mailing list archives

From Duncan McNaught <mcnau...@bea.com>
Subject Re: Memory problems?
Date Thu, 16 May 2002 20:22:27 GMT
Thanks for the replies.
It seems that we should be able to get around the problem by running javac in
a seperate process, which we can now in ant 1.4.1 using fork.
There was no fork on javac in 1.3 so our build files do not use that.
If this doesn't work then we will bump up the memory settings for javac.
It should definately get around the problem of memory from javac persisting
through dependant builds.
--Duncan