ant-user mailing list archives

From "Andrew C. Oliver" <acoli...@apache.org>
Subject Re: MDB, Ant 1.4.1, and <ejbjar>
Date Thu, 09 May 2002 15:36:53 GMT
I had what may be the same problem on borland.  It was overwriting the
ejb-jar.xml with the ejb-inprise.xml.  In the end I had to set
verify=false, move the ejb-inprise.xml to another directory and do a
 <jar update="true"> to put it int the app-jar.jar before earing it.  It
was very painful.  Check that this is not happening for you by setting
verify to false then extracting the jar and checking to see if the
ejb-jar.xml has the vendor specific xml  content in it.

If it does then I'll file a bug report (and I'll try and fix this later).

"http://java.sun.com/j2ee/dtds/ejb-jar_2_0.dtd">
><ejb-jar>
> <enterprise-beans>
>  <message-driven>
>    <ejb-name>RebateAccrualConsumerEJB</ejb-name>
>    <ejb-class>com.gfs.corp.component.customer.rebateMessages.rebateAccrualConsumer.ejb.RebateAccrualConsumerEJB</ejb-class>
>    <transaction-type>Container</transaction-type>
>   <message-driven-destination>
>       <destination-type>javax.jms.Queue</destination-type>
>    </message-driven-destination>
>  </message-driven>
> </enterprise-beans>
> <ejb-client-jar>rebateAccrualConsumer_client.jar</ejb-client-jar>
></ejb-jar>
>
>Relevant info from the build log:
>
>FileSet: Setup file scanner in dir D:\sandbox\component\customer\rebateMessages\stage\META-INF
with patternSet{ includes: [ejb-jar.xml] excludes: [weblogic*.xml] }
>1 deployment descriptors located.
>Mapped publicId -//Sun Microsystems, Inc.//DTD Enterprise JavaBeans 2.0//EN to file d:\sandbox\tools\snap\data\ejb-jar_2_0.dtd
>Mapped publicId -//BEA Systems, Inc.//DTD WebLogic 6.0.0 EJB//EN to file d:\sandbox\tools\snap\data\weblogic-ejb-jar.dtd
>Resolved -//Sun Microsystems, Inc.//DTD Enterprise JavaBeans 2.0//EN to local file d:\sandbox\tools\snap\data\ejb-jar_2_0.dtd
>FileSet: Setup file scanner in dir D:\sandbox\component\customer\rebateMessages\stage
with patternSet{ includes: [com/gfs/corp/**/*.class, com/gfs/corp/**/dao/**/*.class] excludes:
[com/gfs/corp/**/ejb/*] }