ant-user mailing list archives

From St├ęphane MOR <stephane_lis...@yahoo.fr>
Subject Re: newbie - help
Date Mon, 06 May 2002 18:41:49 GMT
Terry King wrote:

>Hi, we just started using ant for automating builds.  We are using 1.4.1.  I now have
a master build that checks out each of our 4 projects, runs build.xml for each, creates a
zip file, copies it to the appropriate directory, and sends an email regarding the success
of the build.   This is all done through a command line.  What I would like to do is to checkout
the files, and actually tag them with a version number for a release build once a week.  Is
this possible?  Thanks in advance.

>Terry

>Yahoo! Health - your guide to health and wellness

You should have a look at :
http://jakarta.apache.org/ant/manual/CoreTasks/cvs.html

and more generally, this page
http://jakarta.apache.org/ant/manual/index.html