ant-user mailing list archives

From m..@VegInfo.com
Subject Re: I am new user of Ant
Date Mon, 06 May 2002 17:35:16 GMT
"H, Sugumaran (CORP, GEITC)" wrote:
>   I am new to Ant. Where could I get the complete list of Tags that I can
> use in the build.xml and purpose of each tags. Obviously Ant documentation
> doesnt have this.

As I newbie myself, my understanding of this question is slightly
different than the current discussion of documentation.

- Open build.xml using a text editor (like Notepad on Windows or
  pico on Unix). The documentation you look for is right in that
  file (search for the word target). Documentation is in comments.
  [ Anything between "<!--" and "-->" is a comment in that file. ]

das