ant-user mailing list archives

From "Mattos, John" <jmat...@Indemand.com>
Subject CVS on Linux via SSH Problem from a Windows 2000 Machine
Date Tue, 21 May 2002 21:12:18 GMT
Hi,

As I mentioned, I'm having a problem checking out code on my Windows 2000
machine. the CVS repository is called indabweb and I access it through ssh.

Here is a snippet of my build.xml

<!-- Snippet -->
<!--cvs cvsRoot=":extssh:jmattos@vc30:/usr/local/indabweb"
       	package="IndabWeb/webApplication"
       	dest="../.."/-->
<!-- End Snippet -->

I get the following error:
BuildException: C:\Program Files\IBM\Application
Developer\workspace\IndabWeb\ant\build.xml:34: java.io.IOException:
CreateProcess: cvs -d :extssh:jmattos@vc30:/usr/local/indabweb checkout
IndabWeb/webApplication error=2.

The package does exist, I can check it out using WinCVS, and I'm connected
to the repository in WSAD using that exact connection string.

Anyone have any ideas?

John