ant-user mailing list archives

From "White, Joshua A (AG, COMM)" <Joshua.Wh...@thehartford.com>
Subject Setting Enviroment alias in properties file
Date Thu, 30 May 2002 11:37:33 GMT
I know that you can alias the system properties by using the following:

<property environment="env">

This allows me to access system variables such as env.CLASSPATH.

I was hoping I could alias this property globally by setting it in a
properties file:

 environment="env"

It doesn't seem to work.  Is there another way to do this?  (Besides passing
it in as a command line arg.)

immediately by return email and delete this communication and destroy all copies.