ant-user mailing list archives

From MOUSSAUD Benoît <benoit.mouss...@criltelecom.com>
Subject RE: [ANN] Coverage Tool Evaluation
Date Wed, 29 May 2002 07:50:23 GMT
it seems to be a good tool ;-)

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Conor MacNeill [mailto:conor@cortexebusiness.com.au]
Envoyé : mercredi 29 mai 2002 07:58
À : Ant-User@Jakarta. Apache. Org
Objet : [ANN] Coverage Tool Evaluation

Hi,

The company I work for, Cortex eBusiness, is making available for evaluation
a code coverage analysis tool. The tool was written by a good friend,
Brendan Humphreys, and we have found it quite useful internally at Cortex.
It is well integrated with Ant, which makes it easy to use. It allows you to
see the effectiveness of your unit tests and what you need to get higher
coverage.

You can find out more about the tool here
http://www.thecortex.net/clover

In particular the results when run over Ant itself are here
http://www.thecortex.net/clover/eg/ant/report/index.html
The results are not too bad, especially in the core, IMHO.

The evaluation is free but does require email registration. Future versions
will be free for non-commercial use.

If you are interested, give it a whirl. Feel free to give me feedback or use
the feedback addresses on the site.

Thanks
Conor