ant-user mailing list archives

From "Wannheden, Knut" <knut.wannhe...@paranor.ch>
Subject RE: changing the main initialization procedure
Date Fri, 24 May 2002 08:26:39 GMT
I first thought about this approach too, but then I'd have a "dummy"
buildfile for every project which has to be maintained (i.e. adding new
targets).  Alternatively I could of course have a dispatcher target which
reads the actual target to run from a property.  But I'm trying to find out
if I could do the merging inside a ProjectHelper, which seems to be an even
cleaner approach to me.

--
knut