ant-user mailing list archives

From "Wannheden, Knut" <knut.wannhe...@paranor.ch>
Subject RE: <patternset> in <unzip>
Date Wed, 15 May 2002 09:45:38 GMT
I scanned the BugZilla database before posting the message but couldn't find
anything.  But just to make sure that I don't submit a bug that's well known
I posted this message first.

I have now entered a bug report including a test case (as a Ant buildfile)
into BugZilla.  I also figured out what the problem was, but leave it up to
you to fix it (as I'm not sure of what you would consider the best
solution).

--
knut