ant-user mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: XSLT issue with sending a parameter through javascript....
Date Fri, 31 May 2002 23:33:15 GMT
Actually, I could've saved myself the trouble of diddling the source file,
compiling, and updating ant.jar if I'd just gone downstairs and gotten my
XSLT book :)  I've now done that (and I now know what a XSL parameter even
is and how to use one), and yeah, the parameter is getting passed and
their value is getting through to the resultant output file. IOW, my
(your) <script> works the same as my <style> task.

If I could find a download for the earlier Xalan, I'd put that to the
test, since it doesn't *seem*, from looking at the code, that that should
make any kind of difference at all (think: red herring :)  The only other
change I made (besides not including your debug statements) was to not
bother setting 'extension' either, since it didn't seem to have any affect
(not 100% sure why, but I suspect it has to do with the fact that 'in' and
'out' are being specified instead of just a set of source files, thus
rendering 'extension' a no-op).

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)